Location: London, Farringdon
About Oxford VR
Oxford VR’s mission is to transform mental health for millions globally through state-of-the-art treatments that really work, delivered through the latest immersive technology. Our focus is on providing automated VR therapy that translates evidence-based cognitive behavioural therapy (CBT) through immersive virtual reality environments to provide a new evidence-based psychological treatment(s).
The organisation was seeded in January 2017 and has raised £14.3m investment to date, most recently in a £10m round led by Optum Ventures (United Health Group).
Our platform development team is building a cloud-based clinical platform to support VR therapy in the US, Europe and Asia. We are looking for an experienced Business Analyst to help us accelerate product development.
Reporting to the Head of Platform Development, you will be responsible for keeping product development aligned with clinical requirements and business objectives. You will work closely with customers and stakeholders to understand and capture business requirements and feed them as user stories into the development process.
As an early-stage member of the team your contribution will be strategic and significant.
Tasks include, but are not limited to;
Work alongside the product management and development teams to deliver the overall product roadmap
- Work with customers and other stakeholders to discover, validate and refine business requirements through interviews, workshops and user testing
- Write user stories and collaborate with others to refine and prioritise them
- Steer new features through discovery, development, testing and release
- Develop a strong understanding of the competitor and landscape and feed market insights into the strategic direction of our product
- Work with our treatment design teams to improve patient experience
- Identify and track metrics to help continually improve our product
Candidate profile – key skills
Must be able to:
- Manage detailed plans and retain large volume of diverse information
- Manage senior stakeholders / present to large groups
- Communicate requirements, features and priorities to all stakeholders clearly
- Prioritise and manage own workload
- A strong track record of delivering software products in early stage — life sciences, mental health, neuroscience, digital health or biotechnology company related experience would be desirable, but is not essential
- Demonstrated analytical skills & focus on getting things done!
- Strong competency in software project tools, such as JIRA, would be advantageous
We’d like to know what you think qualifies you for this role. We don’t necessarily need a piece of paper – what we really value is common sense – and so far, we haven’t seen a course for that!
Of course, if you have accolades you want to share then we’d love to hear all about them.
- Competitive Salary
- 30 days holiday annually (plus bank holidays and Christmas closure)
- Generous Pension
- Death in Service
- Season ticket Loans
- Training & Development
- Enhanced Parental Leave
- Flexible working
- Regular Social Events
To apply for this vacancy, please email email@example.com